- Heather is a graphic designer with a diverse work history. She combines her design education with past experience to create unique and viable solutions for clients including, The Canadian Museum of Human Rights, BMO, private healthcare provider Medcan, large Toronto real estate developers, and creative agency Namara Represents. She currently works as a graphic designer at Forge Media + Design. She holds an Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design from Seneca College and B.A. in Mass Communications from The Ohio State University.
- Austin is a creative and designer who has been consistently working and looking for new opportunities in a wide range of industries. From collaborating with people in advertising, and print shops to transportation, and health, the goal is to always produce exceptional work that reflects the companies endeavors and their client's interests. Austin is currently freelancing, but searching to become part of an agency/studio team. He recently graduated from Humber College with an Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design.
- Rachel is a freelance graphic designer, garment printer, and owner of Broadbent Studio since 2015. Rachel has worked with Hospice Huntsville, YWCA Muskoka, and various small business to create captivating marketing solutions. Rachel is an alumna of Canadore College, graduating from Graphic Design with the program achievement award. Rachel resides in the Hamilton area, and has deep roots in Muskoka.
Creativity personified! Chawana brings her experience as a graphic designer into her Public Relations and Marketing with over 10 + years of experience working various Fortune 500 companies and many local non-profits. Her clients include Mohawk College Campus, Megalomaniac Winery - John Howards Cellars of Distinction, Nickel Brook Brewing Co, Smithhaven Brewing Co. Kabuki Spa, Shawn & Ed Brewing Co. and The Other Bird Restaurant Group along with many others.
She holds two honors diploma’s from Mohawk College in Digital Graphic Design and Public Relations. This blend of skills has set her apart from her peers and has given her the ability to work on an array of projects understanding how each of these areas play an integral part in a successful marketing campaign. She is always updating her knowledge offer clients the latest trends and information and had the pleasure of being educated by some of the world’s top designers.
She currently works as a freelancer and has become source for creative ideas and concepts for many local Hamilton based startups and small businesses.
- Qing is a designer who specializes in branding, web design and photography. He pays close attention when it comes to layout and typography, and also enjoy doing digital work like coding and interactive designs. He recently graduated from the graphic design program at George Brown College.
- A graphic designer & digital illustrator working in the sign industry with Reimer Graphics. My freelancing work as Shapestate Creative encompasses brand identity, logo design, print design, web design, layout and typesetting. Alumni of Niagara College's graphic design program.
Provisional Committee Members