- 01/12/2023Fusion Design Group is looking for a junior designer to join...
q30 design inc. is looking for a talented Intermediate to Se...
- 04/12/2023Bruce Power is seeking a Graphic Design Development Student...
- 01/12/2023The Phoenix Group is looking for an Art Director!
- 01/12/2023Conservation Halton is looking for a Graphic Designer!
- DesignThinkers is Canada's largest annual graphic design conference. DesignThinkers 2023 will take place in Vancouver from May 30 to 31 and in Toronto from November 2 to 3.
- Get to know our Awards Programs: ULTRABOLD, SoGood and In-House Awards. The next RGD Awards Program to accept entries will be a new Branding Awards set to launch in early 2023.
- All Professional Members are invited to join RGD's Slack Workspace to connect, ask questions and generate discussions with fellow Members. Find out about joining RGD here.
- Virtual Communities bring RGD Members together for regular, open conversation to share knowledge, discuss challenges, propose solutions and support each other.
- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in early 2015.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- The interactive tool labeled Free, Fee or Flee? helps designers understand and address the various scenarios when they are asked to do work for free.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the new Creative Earners Report now available!
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
- Get to know our path to Professional Certification and Affiliations.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
PO Box 70604, Junction Gardens PO
Toronto ON M6P 4E7 Canada
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Veri,
- Director of Communications & DevelopmentMichelle Pereira Hampton,
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,
- Membership ManagerZaria Pucknell,
- Communications ManagerRushika Shah,
- Programs ManagerAbdul Omar,
- Community Engagement & PR ManagerRebecca Dudgeon,