Voices.com is the #1 Online Marketplace for Sourcing Voice O...
- 22/07/2020The Canadian Museum of History is looking for a Scenographer...
- 21/07/2020As part of the City Manager’s office, the Creative Services...
- 16/07/2020Envision is seeking a full-time Senior Wayfinding Designer....
- 25/06/2020Hootsuite is looking for an Intermediate Graphic Designer to...
- DesignThinkers is Canada's largest annual graphic design conference. In 2020, we are hosting the event online. Join us for Week 1 (Nov 9-13) and Week 2 (Nov 16-20).
- Get to know our Awards Programs: ULTRABOLD, SoGood and In-House Awards. The next RGD Awards Program to accept entries will be the 2021 In-House Design Awards launching in late 2020.
- All Professional Members are invited to join RGD's Slack Workspace to connect, ask questions and generate discussions with fellow Members. Find out about joining RGD here.
- Virtual Communities bring RGD Members together for regular, open conversation to share knowledge, discuss challenges, propose solutions and support each other.
- The Business of Graphic Design: A Professional's Handbook is the first and only comprehensive Canadian guide to maintaining a graphic design business. Look for the 3rd edition in early 2015.
- More than 4.4 million Canadians live with a disability. RGD is helping lead the way to a more accessible province through support of and education on accessibility in visual communications.
- The interactive tool labeled Free, Fee or Flee? helps designers understand and address the various scenarios when they are asked to do work for free.
- RGD produces a bi-annual survey and summary of Salaries & Billing Practices in the Canadian Creative Industry. Check out the new Creative Earners Report now available!
- RGD depends on strength in numbers to speak effectively on behalf of the profession. Lend your support by joining our ranks.
- Get to know our path to Professional Certification and Affiliations.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD)
96 Spadina Avenue, Suite 210
Toronto ON M5V 2J6 Canada
Phone: 1 888 274 3668
Toronto: 416 367 8819
- Executive DirectorHilary Ashworth,
- COO & Director of MembershipHeidi Veri,
- Director of Communications & DevelopmentMichelle Pereira Hampton,
- Creative DirectorKarin Heinsch RGD,
- Membership CoordinatorZaria Pucknell,
- Communications CoordinatorRushika Shah,
- Programs CoordinatorAbdul Omar,
- Community Engagement CoordinatorRebecca Dudgeon,