Any communications-based projects where a government department, governmental agency or crown corporation is the client. The design team/designer may work internally or externally to the client. Some examples might be a poster campaign to help prevent the flu by a health unit; a visual identity system for a government program or a strategic plan for a municipality.
- 24/11/2015When Bureau conducted research in the community, the keywords used to describe Sudbury’s downtown were: boring, lifeless, neglected — but also emerging, transition, rebuilding, artistic, culture and heritage.
- “Live Science!” serves communities in Mexico City with little or no access to other science museums due to geographic isolation and marginalized socio-economics.
- 24/11/2015The 519 is a City of Toronto agency serving Toronto’s LGBTQ population.
- The 2013 report for the Ontario Clean Water Agency called for a fresh and exciting image to celebrate the agency’s 20th anniversary.
- Through the symbol of the embracing heart, the branding and website for the Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre communicates a welcoming atmosphere through a simple, elegant design.
|< Previous||Next >|