- Everyone has a dream project. So often, those are the ones we can never dedicate the time and resources to. That’s why the Adobe Creative Residency exists. The mission is simple: to support the creative community and cultivate a culture of creating and sharing.
- Refined formerly known as the SD-A Awards, is a biennial exhibition that displays the best in student and professional work across the full gamut of the Greater Sudbury’s creative industries.
- 02/03/2017CCL 17 e-lesson eTutorial that is a primer/refresher on Canadian copyright law.
- Applied Arts is pleased to announce the second annual Georges Haroutiun Scholarship program, established in 2016 in recognition of the legacy of Applied Arts founder and notable graphic designer Georges Haroutiun.
- 27/03/2017Avoid expensive and time consuming legal hassles. Determine which images require copyright permission and which you can safely use for free. Don't miss hidden traps in licensing language. Learn how to legally use images in an efficient and timely manner.
|< Previous||Next >|