- The 2017 Impact Summit will be the first ever in Canada. Summit attendees, drawn from multiple disciplines, will include senior practitioners and emerging leaders in the fields of design and architecture, building and facilities management, city planning, all levels of government, and the business and non-profit sectors throughout North America.
- The International Design Excellence Awards—also known as IDEA®—is a premier international design competition held annually by the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) and judged by renowned design experts from around the world.
- CAPIC is pleased to announce it’s 9th annual contest for student member photographers and illustrators. This contest is an opportunity to expose the wealth of unique talent within CAPIC student membership across Canada.
The contest will be judged by six professionals from the Canadian illustration and photographic community. The top 10 images will be placed in a special online gallery on the CAPIC website and will be eligible to participate in social media voting for our “People’s Choice” prize winner. The top 3 images receive national exposure in CAPIC’s newsletter and website in addition to winning cash and prizes!
- IDSA’s first Women+Design Summit. This new event, set for May 12, 2017 at the Renaissance San Diego and will focus on the unique challenges and accomplishments of women in design by learning from other fields and offer an opportunity to network, collaborate, learn, grow and share together.
- Refined formerly known as the SD-A Awards, is a biennial exhibition that displays the best in student and professional work across the full gamut of the Greater Sudbury’s creative industries.
|< Previous||Next >|