Not for Profit Winners
- 01/06/2014Intended to increase cycling at post-secondary institutions, UCycle partners with universities, colleges, municipal stakeholders and local businesses to provide discounts to students who arrive on campus by bicycle.
- 01/06/2014Teresa Group is Canada's oldest community-based charitable organization, specifically serving children affected by HIV and AIDS and their families.
- The Paediatric Orthopedic department of SickKids Hospital needed to establish a forward-facing communications strategy that would emphasize collaborative, practice-based education through social networking and print and digital publications.
- The yearbook illustrates NFFTT's three pillars: promoting a positive environmental impact, bringing communities together and highlighting the healthy benefits of fresh food.
- 01/06/2014FIFA has an overall negative impact on local communities, with families having no access to the expensive stadiums and often being beaten out of their houses by riot squads.
|< Previous||Next >|