Not for Profit Winners
- 10/07/2017The 'Festin de Babette' benefit supper took place in November 2014 to raise funds on behalf of the Jewish General Hospital Foundation to support the Memory Clinic and Dr. Andréa C. LeBlanc's research on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 23/11/2015Dogwood Initiative is the leading voice opposing the construction of oil pipelines and the resulting increase of tankers in BC.
- 23/11/2015mindyourmind is an award-winning, non-profit program that connects youth with professionals to co-develop relevant and reliable mental health resources.
- ‘People For Good’ is a social movement created to inspire Canadians to be nicer to one another.
- In 2014, Wilfrid Laurier University commissioned Intent to write, design and produce a handbook to explain why large public sector organizations such as universities and hospitals should produce fully accessible websites.
|< Previous||Next >|