Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- 23/11/2015Dogwood Initiative is the leading voice opposing the construction of oil pipelines and the resulting increase of tankers in BC.
- 23/11/2015mindyourmind is an award-winning, non-profit program that connects youth with professionals to co-develop relevant and reliable mental health resources.
- ‘People For Good’ is a social movement created to inspire Canadians to be nicer to one another.
- In 2014, Wilfrid Laurier University commissioned Intent to write, design and produce a handbook to explain why large public sector organizations such as universities and hospitals should produce fully accessible websites.
- Every year, members of the Québec business community and a team of renowned international chefs come together for La Vittoria, a gastronomic event that benefits various charities.
|< Previous||Next >|