Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- 10/07/2017The 'Festin de Babette' benefit supper took place in November 2014 to raise funds on behalf of the Jewish General Hospital Foundation to support the Memory Clinic and Dr. Andréa C. LeBlanc's research on Alzheimer's Disease.
- Every year, members of the Québec business community and a team of renowned international chefs come together for La Vittoria, a gastronomic event that benefits various charities.
- “Tous debout pour nos p’tits loups” is a benefit dinner for the Fondation Maison Théâtre that pairs creative directors with chefs to create an updated version of favourite childhood dishes for guests.
- PEN Canada relies on its annual report to help raise awareness and funds for its programs supporting persecuted writers and defending freedom of expression around the world.
- The Canadian Civil Liberties Association (CCLA) is an independent, national, non-governmental organization that works in the courts, before legislative committees, in classrooms and in the streets to fight for human rights and democratic freedoms of...
|< Previous||Next >|