Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- 10/07/2017The 'Festin de Babette' benefit supper took place in November 2014 to raise funds on behalf of the Jewish General Hospital Foundation to support the Memory Clinic and Dr. Andréa C. LeBlanc's research on Alzheimer's Disease.
- It’s My Life! highlights positive life changes that can mitigate the risk of developing cancer.
- This 176-page hardcover book was produced to mark Camp Oochigeas’ 30th anniversary.
- 01/06/2014Teresa Group is Canada's oldest community-based charitable organization, specifically serving children affected by HIV and AIDS and their families.
- The Paediatric Orthopedic department of SickKids Hospital needed to establish a forward-facing communications strategy that would emphasize collaborative, practice-based education through social networking and print and digital publications.
|< Previous||Next >|