Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- 23/11/2015Dogwood Initiative is the leading voice opposing the construction of oil pipelines and the resulting increase of tankers in BC.
- ‘People For Good’ is a social movement created to inspire Canadians to be nicer to one another.
- 01/06/2014This campaign for Women's Crisis Services of Waterloo is designed to create shock and inspire change.
- A brief video explains this campaign and suggests acts of kindness, while a ‘scoreboard’ tracks how many acts have occurred, emphasizing how people are choosing kindness over hatred at every opportunity.
- Jane’s Walk is a global movement of neighbour-led walking tours inspired by urbanist Jane Jacobs. Bus shelter ads, subway ads and postcards were created to promote the Toronto edition of this global festival for 2014.These pieces capture the communi...
|< Previous||Next >|