Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- 23/11/2015Dogwood Initiative is the leading voice opposing the construction of oil pipelines and the resulting increase of tankers in BC.
- ‘People For Good’ is a social movement created to inspire Canadians to be nicer to one another.
- PEN Canada relies on its annual report to help raise awareness and funds for its programs supporting persecuted writers and defending freedom of expression around the world.
- 01/06/2014This video explains the concept of 'Approval Voting’ with friendly fruits and vegetables is intended to assist in spreading the message that elections should be run more fairly.
- A brief video explains this campaign and suggests acts of kindness, while a ‘scoreboard’ tracks how many acts have occurred, emphasizing how people are choosing kindness over hatred at every opportunity.
|< Previous||Next >|