Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- In 2014, Wilfrid Laurier University commissioned Intent to write, design and produce a handbook to explain why large public sector organizations such as universities and hospitals should produce fully accessible websites.
- The Canadian Civil Liberties Association (CCLA) is an independent, national, non-governmental organization that works in the courts, before legislative committees, in classrooms and in the streets to fight for human rights and democratic freedoms of...
- The Paediatric Orthopedic department of SickKids Hospital needed to establish a forward-facing communications strategy that would emphasize collaborative, practice-based education through social networking and print and digital publications.
- To help expand this organization’s work to national and global levels, the new identity reflects CEE’s process of transforming and uplifting students.
- Juniper Park was tasked with creating a fun identity for this children’s learning centre in Toronto.
|< Previous||Next >|