Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- Every year, members of the Québec business community and a team of renowned international chefs come together for La Vittoria, a gastronomic event that benefits various charities.
- This brochure summarizes the success of The Metcalf Foundation’s long-term initiative to fund internships in the performing arts.
- The yearbook illustrates NFFTT's three pillars: promoting a positive environmental impact, bringing communities together and highlighting the healthy benefits of fresh food.
- With safer sex tips, advice on dating and relationships, protecting partners and disclosing HIV-positive status, My Sex Life is a comprehensive guide for young people living with HIV across Canada, as well as the people around them.
- 01/06/2013Right To Play was faced with the challenge of reaching out to its VIP supporters in a way that would resonate with their lifestyle.
|< Previous||Next >|