Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- Every year, members of the Québec business community and a team of renowned international chefs come together for La Vittoria, a gastronomic event that benefits various charities.
- “Tous debout pour nos p’tits loups” is a benefit dinner for the Fondation Maison Théâtre that pairs creative directors with chefs to create an updated version of favourite childhood dishes for guests.
- L’association des Banques alimentaires du Québec (Quebec Association of Foodbanks) represents 18 food banks that supply 1,064 community organizations, helping thousands of people every month, 37% of whom are children.
- The yearbook illustrates NFFTT's three pillars: promoting a positive environmental impact, bringing communities together and highlighting the healthy benefits of fresh food.
- To take its message of fighting hunger to the streets and influence the passing of legislation to protect children from poverty, the Daily Bread Food Bank needed a full communications strategy and advocacy campaign that would create curiosity and eng...
|< Previous||Next >|