Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- 23/11/2015After a year of inspiring global change for the better treatment of animals, Humane Society International wanted to illustrate their success in a year-end report.
- It’s My Life! highlights positive life changes that can mitigate the risk of developing cancer.
- 01/06/2014Intended to increase cycling at post-secondary institutions, UCycle partners with universities, colleges, municipal stakeholders and local businesses to provide discounts to students who arrive on campus by bicycle.
- 01/06/2014Teresa Group is Canada's oldest community-based charitable organization, specifically serving children affected by HIV and AIDS and their families.
- 01/06/2013In a world with many problems where we are asked to help everywhere we turn, Aveda Canada’s in-house design team was tasked with building a website to raise awareness of the water crisis in Africa and raise money for WaterCan’s efforts.
|< Previous||Next >|