Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- 23/11/2015After a year of inspiring global change for the better treatment of animals, Humane Society International wanted to illustrate their success in a year-end report.
- PEN Canada relies on its annual report to help raise awareness and funds for its programs supporting persecuted writers and defending freedom of expression around the world.
- L’association des Banques alimentaires du Québec (Quebec Association of Foodbanks) represents 18 food banks that supply 1,064 community organizations, helping thousands of people every month, 37% of whom are children.
- The Paediatric Orthopedic department of SickKids Hospital needed to establish a forward-facing communications strategy that would emphasize collaborative, practice-based education through social networking and print and digital publications.
- Marking the completion of the 2,000th Habitat for Humanity Canada home, Cossette approached this annual report with a spirit of reportage, gathering the very first Habitat Canada homeowners, longtime volunteers, donors, architects and affiliate staff...
|< Previous||Next >|