Any communications-based projects where a not-for-profit and/or charity is the client. Some examples might be a print-based membership drive for a museum or Association; a non-profit organization’s new brand identity; a website to support an organization’s fundraising.
- In 2014, Wilfrid Laurier University commissioned Intent to write, design and produce a handbook to explain why large public sector organizations such as universities and hospitals should produce fully accessible websites.
- This 176-page hardcover book was produced to mark Camp Oochigeas’ 30th anniversary.
- Courage Canada is a non-profit organization that teaches hockey to the blind and visually impaired.
- PEN Canada relies on its annual report to help raise awareness and funds for its programs supporting persecuted writers and defending freedom of expression around the world.
- L’association des Banques alimentaires du Québec (Quebec Association of Foodbanks) represents 18 food banks that supply 1,064 community organizations, helping thousands of people every month, 37% of whom are children.
|< Previous||Next >|