- This project examines the issue of access to graphic communication for the visually impaired.
- Each November, a group of students, faculty and alumni of the Graphic Design Program at Cambrian College gather at a local homeless shelter to photograph and record stories of hope and heartbreak.
- This mobile app helps youth suffering from mental illness regain self-confidence and track their recovery.
- Many apps and websites require personal information for the user to gain full access. This UI/UX prototype project is an online privacy app that gives users the ability to track their online footprint.
- This project was created to educate people about mental illness and highlight opportunities to maintain a mentally healthy lifestyle.
|< Previous||Next >|