Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- This set of twin infographic posters advocates for improved sex education for American teenagers.
- 01/06/2013The Seed-Saving Info Wheel is designed to help urban gardeners save seeds to replant in the future or trade with others.
- 01/06/2013This game raises children’s awareness of air quality.
- By using organic, free-form shapes that nest together, this functional, versatile and sustainable birdhouse uses fewer resources than a traditional birdhouse and requires minimal packaging.
- Founded in 2012, Design Can Do encourages social innovation through the use of design methodologies. Professionals from various disciplines come together to contribute to societal development through design thinking.
|< Previous||Next >|