Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- Youth Making A Difference (YMAD) is a forum for engaged youth to discuss, create, brand, communicate and execute a project within their community.
- This campaign aims to reduce the stigma attached to mental illness and prevent the social exclusion of young people suffering from anxiety and depression.
- Available in both print and digital formats, this publication takes readers through the basic facts required to understand the consequences of beef consumption in relation to greenhouse gases and global warming.
- The Basket Challenge encourages Canadians to think twice about the amount of food they waste on a daily basis.
- The goal of the Reel Women Film Festival is to promote women in the film industry and prompt audiences to think critically about Hollywood’s portrayal of the female role.
|< Previous||Next >|