Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- The project advocates for a protected bicycle infrastructure to connect the main urban districts of Ottawa as part of the larger movement toward more sustainable, welcoming, environmentally friendly and accessible cities around the world.
- This 16-panel brochure presents a comprehensive overview of the meat industry’s impact on the environment and suggests how readers can reduce this impact through better-informed food choices.
- This project aims to enable viewers to experience what colour blindness feels like to encourage empathy for those who suffer from it.
- The goal of this project is to communicate important environmental messages about climate change.
- This project represents themes of equality and transcendence with the goal of communicating the message that all living things are equal.