Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- 24/11/2015Preparation for a talk at Vienna’s Joseph Binder Symposium in October 2014 provoked a keen interest in the responsibility of artists and designers to get more involved with world issues.
- This project addresses the stigma associated with loneliness.
- 24/11/2015PRISM is intended to help young children better understand the LGBT+ community and help adults build educational platforms of positive information.
- Life documentation plays a critical role in the development of a healthy sense of identity, providing a record of the past and a strong foundation on which to build a future.
- DASH provides a system for accessing and storing personal medical data, providing a bridge between the patient, ER physicians and other healthcare providers.