Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- This set of twin infographic posters advocates for improved sex education for American teenagers.
- This three-part poster series represents Linda’s reaction to the Japanese Earthquake of 2011.
- Targeting young families interested in maintaining healthy eating habits, this project engages children in the process of creating their own sustainable food supply to help reduce imported produce.
- 01/06/2013This project addresses the nuclear disaster that occurred in Japan in 2011. As a result of the disaster, food was contaminated by radiation.
- The objective of this school project was to design a poster that addressed a social issue of each student’s choosing. People are often ill-informed about the subject of rape. Many believe that a stranger typically carries out this crime, but most cas...