Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- State propaganda of hate and intolerance against Ukraine and Western countries is a big problem in Russia, with negative media messages persuading Russians that the world is out to humiliate the country.
- In a rapidly changing neighbourhood, how does the past meet the future? This project examines the typographic landscape of the Junction, a historically working class neighbourhood in Toronto’s West End that’s becoming gentrified.
- Available in both print and digital formats, this publication takes readers through the basic facts required to understand the consequences of beef consumption in relation to greenhouse gases and global warming.
- This 16-panel brochure presents a comprehensive overview of the meat industry’s impact on the environment and suggests how readers can reduce this impact through better-informed food choices.
- This project aims to enable viewers to experience what colour blindness feels like to encourage empathy for those who suffer from it.