Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- 24/11/2015Preparation for a talk at Vienna’s Joseph Binder Symposium in October 2014 provoked a keen interest in the responsibility of artists and designers to get more involved with world issues.
- State propaganda of hate and intolerance against Ukraine and Western countries is a big problem in Russia, with negative media messages persuading Russians that the world is out to humiliate the country.
- Youth Making A Difference (YMAD) is a forum for engaged youth to discuss, create, brand, communicate and execute a project within their community.
- This project represents themes of equality and transcendence with the goal of communicating the message that all living things are equal.
- 01/06/2014Created to promote community activism projects and events, this app helps high school students research volunteer opportunities and inspires them to go above and beyond the required 40 hours.
|< Previous||Next >|