Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- This project addresses the stigma associated with loneliness.
- 24/11/2015PRISM is intended to help young children better understand the LGBT+ community and help adults build educational platforms of positive information.
- State propaganda of hate and intolerance against Ukraine and Western countries is a big problem in Russia, with negative media messages persuading Russians that the world is out to humiliate the country.
- In a rapidly changing neighbourhood, how does the past meet the future? This project examines the typographic landscape of the Junction, a historically working class neighbourhood in Toronto’s West End that’s becoming gentrified.
- This project represents themes of equality and transcendence with the goal of communicating the message that all living things are equal.
|< Previous||Next >|