Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- This mobile app helps youth suffering from mental illness regain self-confidence and track their recovery.
- 24/11/2015Many apps and websites require personal information for the user to gain full access. This UI/UX prototype project is an online privacy app that gives users the ability to track their online footprint.
- 24/11/2015Preparation for a talk at Vienna’s Joseph Binder Symposium in October 2014 provoked a keen interest in the responsibility of artists and designers to get more involved with world issues.
- This project addresses the stigma associated with loneliness.
- 24/11/2015PRISM is intended to help young children better understand the LGBT+ community and help adults build educational platforms of positive information.
|< Previous||Next >|