Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- The Kitsune Board is intended to make commuting a positive experience, providing a way for everyone to enjoy an easier, more environmentally-conscious method of getting from point A to point B.
- Available in both print and digital formats, this publication takes readers through the basic facts required to understand the consequences of beef consumption in relation to greenhouse gases and global warming.
- The Basket Challenge encourages Canadians to think twice about the amount of food they waste on a daily basis.
- The project advocates for a protected bicycle infrastructure to connect the main urban districts of Ottawa as part of the larger movement toward more sustainable, welcoming, environmentally friendly and accessible cities around the world.
- This 16-panel brochure presents a comprehensive overview of the meat industry’s impact on the environment and suggests how readers can reduce this impact through better-informed food choices.
|< Previous||Next >|