Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- This idea consists of a 3D messaging system of letters constructed from chicken wire and rebar, filled with litter collected from road and highways.
- Available in both print and digital formats, this publication takes readers through the basic facts required to understand the consequences of beef consumption in relation to greenhouse gases and global warming.
- The Basket Challenge encourages Canadians to think twice about the amount of food they waste on a daily basis.
- This three-part poster series represents Linda’s reaction to the Japanese Earthquake of 2011.
- Millions of birds migrate from Central and South America each year through Toronto. Happening high above the ground, this phenomenon is largely invisible to us, making it difficult to raise awareness of declining bird populations.
|< Previous||Next >|