Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- This idea consists of a 3D messaging system of letters constructed from chicken wire and rebar, filled with litter collected from road and highways.
- Youth Making A Difference (YMAD) is a forum for engaged youth to discuss, create, brand, communicate and execute a project within their community.
- This campaign aims to reduce the stigma attached to mental illness and prevent the social exclusion of young people suffering from anxiety and depression.
- The Basket Challenge encourages Canadians to think twice about the amount of food they waste on a daily basis.
- The project advocates for a protected bicycle infrastructure to connect the main urban districts of Ottawa as part of the larger movement toward more sustainable, welcoming, environmentally friendly and accessible cities around the world.
|< Previous||Next >|