Work where no client is involved but that where designers identify causes they would like to raise awareness for or where they identify solutions to societal challenges. This might include a poster design to raise awareness; a website for a petition to demonstrate support of an issue; a communications-based solution to change behaviour.
- Available in both print and digital formats, this publication takes readers through the basic facts required to understand the consequences of beef consumption in relation to greenhouse gases and global warming.
- The Basket Challenge encourages Canadians to think twice about the amount of food they waste on a daily basis.
- This 16-panel brochure presents a comprehensive overview of the meat industry’s impact on the environment and suggests how readers can reduce this impact through better-informed food choices.
- Launched in 2012 with an organized boycott of fast food, this campaign empowers high school students to take control of their own nutrition.
- 01/06/2013Food bank donations drop sharply outside of holiday seasons. After learning this, Grant volunteered to take a stab at finding a solution.
|< Previous||Next >|