Any communications-based projects where a for-profit company is the client, either where the client has a social mission built into their business model or where a business-driven client develops or funds an initiative for social good. This might include an identity for an organic farm, a website funded by an energy company to reduce energy use; a package design for a soft drink company that raises funds for a charity.
- First Quantum Minerals (FQM) wanted to capture stories of local initiatives in Zambia and Panama through photography and narrative to illustrate the company’s broader philosophy.
- The website for the Kraft Celebration Tour encourages community spirit, engagement and commitment to building better places to play across canada.
- To address the issue of animal cruelty and abandonment, this stamp series for the Macau Postal Office features photographs of adopted animals, specifically cats and dogs that have recovered from difficult circumstances.
- 01/06/2014This online resource brings together data and expert opinions in a monthly digest style report, which focuses on a different cancer-related topic in each issue.
- Branding for the Crash Course Education Series included the logo and related materials for all related social networking pages, all graphics and animated segments featured in the episodes and merchandise and promotional items for the series such as t...