Any communications-based projects where a for-profit company is the client, either where the client has a social mission built into their business model or where a business-driven client develops or funds an initiative for social good. This might include an identity for an organic farm, a website funded by an energy company to reduce energy use; a package design for a soft drink company that raises funds for a charity.
- This interactive choropleth map allows users to explore public opinion on a variety of political issues riding by riding across Alberta.
- Dive Deeper is the interactive accompaniment to The Water Brothers series, a television show that follows Alex and Tyler Mifflin as they take viewers around the globe to uncover the issues affecting water sources.
- The website for the Kraft Celebration Tour encourages community spirit, engagement and commitment to building better places to play across canada.
- 01/06/2014This online resource brings together data and expert opinions in a monthly digest style report, which focuses on a different cancer-related topic in each issue.
- By creating a design that incorporates elements of both the Toshiba and the Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC) brands, Smith Roberts Creative Communications established context for the strong partnership in place to protect ecosystems across Canada.
|< Previous||Next >|