Any communications-based projects where a for-profit company is the client, either where the client has a social mission built into their business model or where a business-driven client develops or funds an initiative for social good. This might include an identity for an organic farm, a website funded by an energy company to reduce energy use; a package design for a soft drink company that raises funds for a charity.
- Dive Deeper is the interactive accompaniment to The Water Brothers series, a television show that follows Alex and Tyler Mifflin as they take viewers around the globe to uncover the issues affecting water sources.
- First Quantum Minerals (FQM) wanted to capture stories of local initiatives in Zambia and Panama through photography and narrative to illustrate the company’s broader philosophy.
- By creating a design that incorporates elements of both the Toshiba and the Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC) brands, Smith Roberts Creative Communications established context for the strong partnership in place to protect ecosystems across Canada.
- 01/06/2013Skylight Farm is a new, biodiverse, organic farm producing Certified Naturally Grown produce for the metro-Atlanta area.
- Ecology investigates the complex interactions of natural systems and offers a new frame through which to examine the complex, seemingly unrelated components of urban environments. The Urban Ecologies conference examines this new perspective, which AL...