Art of War is a personal design project and poster series. Objects of war were collected and hand painted with comical design elements in bright primary colours to draw attention to the bewildering insanity of self-extermination.
Anthony Furia RGD (Certified Senior Designer)
August 22, 2016
Areas of SpecialtyBranding, Corporate Communications, Web
Other CapabilitiesBook Design, Illustration, Motion Graphics, Packaging, Print Promotion, Publication, Signage/Wayfinding, Typography
Interested in FreelanceYes
Company descriptionFuria is a Toronto-based design firm creating brand identities, websites, print and digital design for clients across commerce, arts, and culture.
Why am I an RGD?A recognized standard of quality and conduct is important to the profession, the business community, and the cultural landscape as a whole.
Why am I a designer?Design can be very fulfilling as it converges several fundamental human needs: to discover, to create, and to express. Furthermore, the powerful role design plays in economic growth, cultural identity, and the communication of ideas and information also makes the profession a very attractive and meaningful one.
Contributions to RGD in 2018- Book Review Contributor
- D+D+D Discussion Leader
- Day in the Life" Contributor
- Member of Programs Committee
- Certification Portfolio Evaluator
- DesignThinkers 2018 TO Speed Mentor
- DesignThinkers 2018 TO Roundtable Moderator
- Summer Session Mentor
- Top 5 Contributor
- Winter Designathon Mentor
- Summer Designathon Mentor
- Authored book review for the Book Club
- Volunteer of the Month for December
- Provisional RGD Portfolio Evaluator
- Reviewer of Student Portfolios