- The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) provides a centralized database of extracurricular activities that lets students easily search for opportunities beyond the classroom and see the connection between their engagement and the skills they are developing.
- This exhibition featured tiny, rare and precious sculptures, mostly prayer beads, handcrafted from boxwood in the early 1500s created in Germany and The Netherlands.
- This project involved summarizing first-party data findings from Vidyard’s video platform to create a resource that would allow marketers to compare themselves to industry benchmarks.
- Since 2013, the London Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) has been producing an Annual Report to inform its board members, stakeholders and partners of LEDC activities and their impact on the London, Ontario economy.
- Deloitte recently revamped their year-end process, transitioning to “Re-inventing Performance Management” (RPM).