Who may enter?
- Anyone working in Canada or internationally as part of an internal creative team whether within a company, government, non-profit, charity, institution or other type of organization where graphic design is not the main service offered by the organization.
- In-house designers/teams may submit work done in partnership with external design studios where the bulk of the work was done in-house and/or supporting elements were completed by the external studio.
Timing of Projects
- Any work created after January 1, 2017 and before June 18, 2021 may be entered.
*Pricing in Canadian Dollars. For US Exchange rate, click here
RGD Members and 30% off entries
1-3 entries: $80 each
4 or more entries: $65 each
1-3 entries: $115 each
4 or more entries: $95 each
Enter for FREE!
- Team Members of RGD can enter 3 entries FREE; Additional entries: $50 each
- An in-house communications project that directly relates to the COVID-19 pandemic can be entered FREE. All entries will be automatically considered for the Moveable Power of Design Award.
- In-House Design Conference Attendees receive one free entry! Select "In-House Design Conference Attendee" as the category when submitting.
Thank you for entering the RGD's In-House Design Awards. The RGD is Canada's largest non-profit, professional Association dedicated to advocating for the value of design in communication. This means that the fees from your entry are put back into supporting the RGD's programming and initiatives such as our Accessibility Guidelines, Mentorship Programs, new Trailblazer Awards and #OpenDialogueCampaign.
Can I submit entries for my design team, or do we need to submit everything individually?
Design teams are encouraged to submit their work! If a team has one or more RGD Members, the project(s) were worked on by the RGD Member(s) and they're listed in the credits, the project can be submitted under the RGD fee. If not, the project(s) fall under the Non-Member category.