Who may enter?
- Those working as part of an internal creative team working anywhere Canada may enter.
- Those working in Canadian external agencies who have collaborated with an internal creative team on a project.
- Those working in Canada providing specialized creative services to internal creative teams such as motion or UX designers, typographers, illustrators, photographers, etc.
Timing of Projects
- Any work created after January 1, 2010 may be submitted.
- Entrants may submit up to 6 files per entry (10 MB per file).
- File formats should be jpg or pdf no smaller than 3” for the shortest dimension at 300 dpi.
- Website/related interactive entries should include screen captures based on above specs.
- Video entry formats are: mov or mp4. Include screen captures or still images based on above specs.
Entrants must describe the objective and results of each entry in 500 words or less.