To receive updates on RGD Webinars, subscribe to our Webinar e-newsletter.
- Our panel discusses how to balance the need to deliver crafted design content with the need to build resilient and resourceful designers for an ever-changing industry.
- This panel discussed the challenges, barriers and opportunities that have arisen out of the need to transition education to a fully online format.
- Presented by James McNab and Liz KucharskaMaking the transition from print focused work to user interface design can be quite confusing without the knowledge of knowing where to start. What kinds of skills are necessary to succeed? Do I need...
- Panelists include John Baljkas, Sophia Melanson and Sandy Kedey RGD. Moderated by Andrew McLachlan RGD
- Presented by Aaris SherinAs design educators we are increasingly asked to do it all. We need to excel in the classroom, provide service to our institution, maintain a professional practice and publish and engage in design-related scholarship.