- We want to be nice.
- We want our clients to like us (where are my People Pleasers?)
- We don't value our own value.
- We are fearful we will lose needed business.
In this webinar learn how to:
- Assess your design fees from a new, fresh perspective
- Develop a fee structure that you feel great about
- Handle confrontation and ditch Ostrich syndrome
- Present a new fee model to existing clients
- Quiet the inner voice that says “I could never charge that”
- Feel confident in your pricing and stand behind your work
About Alana Ruoso RGD
Alana is a Graphic Designer and Creative Strategist with over 20 years of experience in the design industry. Having worked both agency and client side, and also full-time freelance, Alana brings a wealth of diverse, valuable industry knowledge to the table. Her portfolio includes work for the City of Mississauga, Sobeys, Jamie Oliver for Canada, Harlequin Enterprises, JUNO Awards, Umbra, Rogers Publishing, Mood Media and results-driven entrepreneurs.
Alana is currently the Graphics & Creative Manager at Benefit Cosmetics Canada, working on Branding, Digital, PR Events and Visual Merchandising. She is also a certified Life & Executive Coach and is committed to helping creatives step into their untapped potential so they can feel confident in their careers.