RGD Upcoming Events
- 04/03/2017RGD's annual career development conference for emerging creative professionals and those looking for fresh perspectives on the industry
- DesignThinkers, Canada’s only conference for visual communicators, is a must attend for any informed, forward-thinking creative, communications or marketing professional or team.
- Panelists include Christina Gliha, Kat Gordon and Robin Honey RGD
Moderated by Megan Oldfield RGD
This panel discussion addresses the importance of equality in the creative industry and how we can overcome structural problems in the workplace, enabling us to establish supportive and inclusive design spaces.
- 28/02/2017A virtual webinar with RGD Executive Director, Hilary Ashworth & Jennifer Taback RGD, RGD Board Member and a Member of the Certification Evaluation Committee. This is an opportunity to learn more about what it means to be a Certified RGD Registered Graphic Designer (RGD), the benefits of membership and the process that applicants go through to become RGDs.
- RGD's Book Club is meeting to discuss Michael Bierut's book How To at our March meet-up both virtually and at the RGD office in Toronto.
|< Previous||Next >|