RGD Upcoming Events
- DesignThinkers, Canada’s only conference for visual communicators, is a must attend for any informed, forward-thinking creative, communications or marketing professional or team.
- Join an intimate group for a discussion of the challenges designers face whether you're working in-house, in an ad agency or on your own.
- Presented by Justine Clay
Stories have the power to move, inspire and make us feel understood. Stories build community and make us feel like we belong to something. When you use the power of stories in your design business, you help prospects get to quickly know, like and trust you. And people buy from people they know, like and trust!
- A special Vancouver screening of "The Happy Film" hosted by co-director Stefan Sagmeister and presented in association with RGD. Screening starts at 6:30pm, Q&A with Stefan Sagmeister afterwards.
- 15/05/2017A virtual webinar with RGD Executive Director, Hilary Ashworth. This is an opportunity to learn more about what it means to be a Certified RGD Registered Graphic Designer (RGD), the benefits of membership and the process that applicants go through to become RGDs.
|< Previous||Next >|