- Food bank donations drop sharply outside of holiday seasons. After learning this, Grant volunteered to take a stab at finding a solution.
- Launched in 2012 with an organized boycott of fast food, this campaign empowers high school students to take control of their own nutrition.
- Created in 2008 to motivate young people to reduce carbon emissions, this campaign included events at university campuses, action kits, merchandise, an online documentary and more.
- This social communication campaign illustrates the excuses people use to justify impaired driving.
- Targeting post-secondary students, this project addresses the issue of paper cup waste.