- Millions of birds migrate from Central and South America each year through Toronto. Happening high above the ground, this phenomenon is largely invisible to us, making it difficult to raise awareness of declining bird populations.
- This three-part poster series represents Linda’s reaction to the Japanese Earthquake of 2011.
- Founded in 2012, Design Can Do encourages social innovation through the use of design methodologies. Professionals from various disciplines come together to contribute to societal development through design thinking.
- By using organic, free-form shapes that nest together, this functional, versatile and sustainable birdhouse uses fewer resources than a traditional birdhouse and requires minimal packaging.
- This game raises children’s awareness of air quality.