- This project addresses the issue of public spaces being filled with impersonal visual communication.
- Community-based design education has been introduced to most design programs in Canada, however those students who pursue design as their minor or only take introductory courses may be left uninitiated to the powerful ability of design to propose sol...
- “That’s so gay” and “That’s so retarded” are two phrases we hear much too often. This project aims to discourage the use of phrases that support stigmas such as these by encouraging individuals to reconsider what they mean to express and how they can...
- This project addresses the nuclear disaster that occurred in Japan in 2011. As a result of the disaster, food was contaminated by radiation.
- Targeting young families interested in maintaining healthy eating habits, this project engages children in the process of creating their own sustainable food supply to help reduce imported produce.
|< Previous||Next >|