- The project advocates for a protected bicycle infrastructure to connect the main urban districts of Ottawa as part of the larger movement toward more sustainable, welcoming, environmentally friendly and accessible cities around the world.
- The goal of the Reel Women Film Festival is to promote women in the film industry and prompt audiences to think critically about Hollywood’s portrayal of the female role.
- The Basket Challenge encourages Canadians to think twice about the amount of food they waste on a daily basis.
- Available in both print and digital formats, this publication takes readers through the basic facts required to understand the consequences of beef consumption in relation to greenhouse gases and global warming.
- This campaign aims to reduce the stigma attached to mental illness and prevent the social exclusion of young people suffering from anxiety and depression.