- Produced for World Pride 2014 in Toronto for the Office of the Provincial Advocate for Children and Youth, this project challenges us to make a positive change in the way we speak
- This exhibit tells the story of diabetes, highlighting the significant contributions of canadian researchers Frederick banting and charles best, who discovered insulin.
- Designed for the Office of the Provincial Advocate for Children and Youth, Feathers of Hope is social movement through which young people can share experiences and make recommendations to enact positive change in their communities.
- Designed for BC Parks to revive the history of the Golden Spruce Trail and introduce tourists to the culture of the community, this project involved creating a positive and engaging signage experience.
- The identity for Laboratorio Para La Ciudad in Mexico City signals the bold, fluid, experimental nature of the department itself, embracing the values of openness and transparency.
|< Previous||Next >|