- Available as both a printed pamphlet and a digital publication, this infographic provides facts and statistics to highlight alternatives to purchasing animal-tested products.
- Created to promote community activism projects and events, this app helps high school students research volunteer opportunities and inspires them to go above and beyond the required 40 hours.
- The goal of this project is to communicate important environmental messages about climate change.
- This 16-panel brochure presents a comprehensive overview of the meat industry’s impact on the environment and suggests how readers can reduce this impact through better-informed food choices.
- The goal of the Reel Women Film Festival is to promote women in the film industry and prompt audiences to think critically about Hollywood’s portrayal of the female role.
|< Previous||Next >|