- The 'Festin de Babette' benefit supper took place in November 2014 to raise funds on behalf of the Jewish General Hospital Foundation to support the Memory Clinic and Dr. Andréa C. LeBlanc's research on Alzheimer's Disease.
- The Canadian Civil Liberties Association (CCLA) is an independent, national, non-governmental organization that works in the courts, before legislative committees, in classrooms and in the streets to fight for human rights and democratic freedoms of...
- L’association des Banques alimentaires du Québec (Quebec Association of Foodbanks) represents 18 food banks that supply 1,064 community organizations, helping thousands of people every month, 37% of whom are children.
- PEN Canada relies on its annual report to help raise awareness and funds for its programs supporting persecuted writers and defending freedom of expression around the world.
- Courage Canada is a non-profit organization that teaches hockey to the blind and visually impaired.
|< Previous||Next >|