- PEN Canada relies on its annual report to help raise awareness and funds for its programs supporting persecuted writers and defending freedom of expression around the world.
- This 176-page hardcover book was produced to mark Camp Oochigeas’ 30th anniversary.
- This brochure summarizes the success of The Metcalf Foundation’s long-term initiative to fund internships in the performing arts.
- In 2014, Wilfrid Laurier University commissioned Intent to write, design and produce a handbook to explain why large public sector organizations such as universities and hospitals should produce fully accessible websites.
- When Bureau conducted research in the community, the keywords used to describe Sudbury’s downtown were: boring, lifeless, neglected — but also emerging, transition, rebuilding, artistic, culture and heritage.
|< Previous||Next >|