- After a year of inspiring global change for the better treatment of animals, Humane Society International wanted to illustrate their success in a year-end report.
- This design toolkit was produced by the class of 2014 at the Institute without Boundaries (IwB). Infographics benchmark cities’ environmental, political, social and economic climates and illustrate proposed methodology.
- The Kitsune Board is intended to make commuting a positive experience, providing a way for everyone to enjoy an easier, more environmentally-conscious method of getting from point A to point B.
- PRISM is intended to help young children better understand the LGBT+ community and help adults build educational platforms of positive information.
- Many apps and websites require personal information for the user to gain full access. This UI/UX prototype project is an online privacy app that gives users the ability to track their online footprint.
|< Previous||Next >|